Little Free Library
Double Door Shed Unfinished
Special Offer! Save 10% with promo code LIB19 at checkout! Ends Aug. 28.
Plus, get a mix of books with minimum retail value of $100 included with your Library purchase! (While supplies last).
- Unique charter number
- Option to add your Library to the world map, which will help people find and visit your Library
- Access to a private Facebook group for registered stewards, where you can swap stories and connect with other stewards
- Steward's Guide of proven tips to make your Library a vital part of your community
- Subscription to our regular e-newsletter with inspiring stories, ideas, and special deals
- Access to brand new, deeply discounted books through First Book for stewards in low-income areas; plus special book offers from publishers via our e-newsletter
- “How Does this Library Work?” flier for your Library
- Our first double-door, two-story model provides a unique aesthetic and maximum interior storage space
- Unfinished model gives stewards the freedom to customize their Little Free Library.
- A good choice for wintry or rainy climates
- Handcrafted in America by Amish artisans
- Weighs 27 lbs
- Exterior dimensions: 24.5" wide x 24.5" tall x 11.25" deep
- Interior dimensions: Bottom space approximately 22" wide x 12" tall x 8.25" deep; top space approximately 22" wide x 10" tall in front, 7" tall in back, 8.25" deep
- Made from plywood and pine
- Features a metal roof
- Arrives pre-built and ready to install
- Applying primer, paint, or stain is recommended before outdoor placement
- Installation materials (post, post topper, and installation hardware) not included
- View our Returns Policy.