Little Free Library
Little Free Libraries and Tiny Sheds
Interested in creating your own Little Free Library? Little Free Libraries and Tiny Sheds is your complete source for building Little Free Libraries! Illustrated throughout with colorful step-by-step photography and a gallery of Little Free Libraries for further inspiration, Little Free Libraries and Tiny Sheds covers every step:
- Planning and design
- Tools and building techniques
- Best materials
- 12 complete plans for structures of varying size and aesthetics.
In addition, author and professional carpenter Phil Schmidt includes information on proper installation of small structures and common repairs and maintenance for down the road.
- Paperback: 176 pages
- Foreword by Todd Bol, founder of Little Free Library
- Publisher: Cool Springs Press; New edition (March 26, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN 978-0-7603-5812-2
- Product Dimensions: 8.6 x 0.7 x 10.6 inches
- View our Returns Policy.