Composite Library Post and Topper Kit White
Introducing our first "Easy Care" post kits! It's eco-friendly, durable, and the perfect way to install one of our composite little libraries! After you select your Little Free Library book-sharing box, add this library post and topper kit to your order to make installation a breeze. Assembly only takes minutes, and due to smaller box dimensions, shipping is cheaper compared to an assembled Library Post with Topper!
- Due to smaller shipping dimensions, shipping price is much lower compared to our Composite Library Post and Topper
- Assembly takes only minutes, and requires the same tools necessary for attaching your Little Free Library to the post itself
- Handcrafted in America by Amish artisans
What does "Easy Care" mean?
- Assembled with eco-friendly plastic lumber made out of recycled milk jugs
- Negligible water absorption so mold and mildew cannot penetrate surface
- Corrosion free
Pest free. Bugs, insects and termites cannot infiltrate below the surface
- Resistant to UV and harsh weather climates
- Easy to clean, mild soap and rinse with water will do
- No splintering, cracking or warping
- Surface embossed textures available for slip-resistance and aesthetic design
- Resistant to most chemical exposures
- 95% recycled content certification meeting FTC Green Guidelines
- Assembly required. Square #2 drill bit and drill needed for assembly.
- 4" x 4" mounting post, cut in two pieces
- 15" wide x 5" tall post topper
- Six 2.5" x 1/4" lag screws included for Library attachment. (Square #2 bit not included.)
- Photo is the white composite Post installed with our Two Story Modern Unfinished Little Free Library
- View our Returns Policy.