Two Story Shed Unfinished Kit Little Free Library
Little Library kits give provide all the necessary materials (except a drill!) and serve as a great activity for families or groups who want to build their own book-sharing box! Kits are also less-expensive to ship due to smaller shipping dimensions. With an adjustable shelf for extra book storage, the Two Story Shed is one of our most popular book-sharing boxes. Assembly required.
Charter Sign Details:
All libraries come with a complimentary standard charter sign! ($39 value.) Charter signs have your library's unique charter number and it's your key to registering your library on the Little Free Library world map. Your charter sign will be in an envelope on the outside of your library shipping box. Choose your sign with the drop-down menu above.
Special offer: Save $30 when you customize your charter sign! You can also customize your charter sign for only $49.95! ($79.95 value.) This is a perfect way to honor a loved one, share a favorite quote, or display your family’s name. To customize your sign, select the "custom" option in the drop-down menu above, amount of lines required, and type in your desired text above! A mockup of your sign will be created at the top of the screen.
Two Story Kit Details:
- A drill is all you need for assembly! Instructions and all other materials are included.
- Library ships within 7-10 business days via UPS Ground
- Less-expensive shipping costs compared to assembled Little Libraries due to smaller shipping dimensions
- Weighs 28 lbs
- See product photo for library dimensions
- Made from pine, plywood and a metal roof for extra water protection
- Unable to ship to USPS PO Boxes
You will receive a tracking email 2-3 business days after your order. Please allow up to 7 business days for the tracking number to update as the shipping label for your library and charter sign will be on its way to Amish craftsmen in western Wisconsin.