Screw In Library Post with Topper
This is your chance to get everything you need to install a Little Free Library! After you select your Little Free Library book-sharing box, add this library post and topper to your order to make installation super easy. You don't even need to dig a hole! The screw-in base does the work for you.
The Pancreatic Cancer Action Network (PanCAN) is dedicated to fighting the world's toughest cancer through research, clinical initiatives, patient services and advocacy. When you add a PanCAN Support Sign to your post for $20, $15 will be donated to PanCAN. ($29.95 value, sign ships separately). Read more about Little Free Library and PanCAN's partnership here!
- No digging necessary! Simply screw in the post base and attach your included mounting post to give your book-exchange box a solid foundation
- Dimensions: Wood post: 31.5" long. Metal screw: total 27" long/ 22" long from where the post sits
- Best suited for standard soil conditions. Not recommended for rocky or extremely sandy conditions
- Cheaper shipping than Library Post and Topper
- Handcrafted in America by Amish artisans
Watch how easy it is to install your screw-in post base!
- Assembly required
- Includes hardware to attach Screw-In Post Base to mounting post and topper
- Includes hardware to attach topper to 4x4, but star drill bit is required
- Topper: 15" wide x 5" tall
- Six 2.5" x 1/4" lag screws included for Library attachment. (Star drill bit not included.)
- Includes a 20″ length of rebar to twist the screw into the ground
- Made of galvanized steel
- PanCAN Support Sign is 3.5" wide x 4.75" tall
- Untreated cedar post and pine post topper included