Composite Screw In Library Post and Topper Black
Introducing our "Easy Care" post! It's eco-friendly, easy to use, and the perfect post to complement one of our composite little libraries! Pictured with this post is our Composite Two Story Red Little Library.
What does "Easy Care" mean?
- Assembled with eco-friendly plastic lumber made out of recycled milk jugs
- Negligible water absorption so mold and mildew cannot penetrate surface
- Corrosion free
Pest free. Bugs, insects and termites cannot infiltrate below the surface
- Resistant to UV and harsh weather climates
- Easy to clean, mild soap and rinse with water will do
- No splintering, cracking or warping
- Surface embossed textures available for slip-resistance and aesthetic design
- Resistant to most chemical exposures
- 95% recycled content certification meeting FTC Green Guidelines
- No digging necessary! Simply screw in the post base and attach your included mounting post to give your book-exchange box a solid foundation
- Dimensions: Post: 31.5" long. Metal screw: total 27" long/ 22" long from where the post sits
- Best suited for standard soil conditions. Not recommended for rocky or extremely sandy conditions and cannot be used on concrete
- Cheaper shipping than an assembled post due to smaller shipping dimensions
- Handcrafted in America by Amish artisans
Watch how easy it is to install your screw-in post base!Details:
- Assembly required. Square #2 drill bit and drill needed for assembly
- Includes hardware to attach Screw-In Post Base to mounting post and topper
- Includes hardware to attach topper to 4x4, but square #2 drill bit and drill is required
- Topper: 15" wide x 5" tall
- Six 2.5" x 1/4" lag screws included for Library attachment.
- Includes a 20″ length of rebar to twist the screw into the ground
- Made of galvanized steel
- View our Returns Policy.