Screw In Library Post with Topper
This is your chance to get everything you need to install a Little Free Library! After you select your Little Free Library book-sharing box, add this library post and topper to your order to make installation super easy. You don't even need to dig a hole! The screw-in base does the work for you.
- No digging necessary! Simply screw in the post base and attach your included mounting post to give your book-exchange box a solid foundation
- Dimensions: Wood post: 31.5" long. Metal screw: total 27" long/ 22" long from where the post sits
- Best suited for standard soil conditions. Not recommended for rocky or extremely sandy conditions and cannot be used on concrete
- Cheaper shipping than Library Post and Topper
- Handcrafted in America by Amish artisans
- Assembly required. Square #2 drill bit and drill needed for assembly
- Includes hardware to attach Screw-In Post Base to mounting post and topper
- Includes hardware to attach topper to 4x4, but square #2 drill bit and drill is required
- Topper: 12.75" wide x 5" deep.
- Six 2.5" x 1/4" lag screws included for Library attachment.
- Includes a 20″ length of rebar to twist the screw into the ground
- Screw in anchor made of galvanized steel
- Wood post made of cedar, topper made of pine