Library Post with Topper Kit
This is your chance to get everything you need to install a Little Free Library! After you select your Little Free Library book-sharing box, add this library post and topper kit to your order to make installation a breeze. Assembly only takes minutes, and due to smaller box dimensions, shipping is cheaper compared to the Library Post with Topper!
- Due to smaller shipping dimensions, shipping price is much lower compared to our Library Post and Topper
- Assembly takes only minutes, and requires the same tools necessary for attaching your Little Free Library to the post itself
- Handcrafted in America by Amish artisans
- Assembly required. Square #2 drill bit and drill needed for assembly.
- 4" x 4" mounting post, cut in two pieces
- 12.75" wide x 5" tall post topper
- Six 2.5" x 1/4" lag screws included for Library attachment. (Square #2 bit not included.)
- Post made from untreated cedar; topper made from pine
- Post is made from cedar and may develop some cracks through a normal process called "checking," learn more.
- View our Returns Policy.