Composite Two Story Maroon Little Free Library
Our popular two-story design with an adjustable shelf for extra book storage, but eco-friendly and low maintenance! Our easy care, composite libraries are assembled with plastic lumber made out of recycled milk jugs, and will last for years with little to no maintenance required.
Charter Sign Details:
All libraries come with a complimentary standard charter sign! ($39 value.) Charter signs have your library's unique charter number and it's your key to registering your library on the Little Free Library world map. Your charter sign will be in an envelope on the outside of your library shipping box. Choose your sign with the drop-down menu above.
Special offer: Save $30 when you customize your charter sign! This is a perfect way to honor a loved one, share a favorite quote, or display your family’s name for only $49.95! ($79.95 value.) To customize your sign, select the "custom" option in the drop-down menu above, amount of lines required, and design your sign! A mockup of your sign will be created at the top of the screen.
What does "Easy Care" mean?
- Assembled with eco-friendly plastic lumber made out of recycled milk jugs
- Negligible water absorption so mold and mildew cannot penetrate surface
- Corrosion free
Pest free. Bugs, insects and termites cannot infiltrate below the surface
- Resistant to UV and harsh weather climates
- Easy to clean, mild soap and rinse with water will do
- No splintering, cracking or warping
- Surface embossed textures available for slip-resistance and aesthetic design
- Resistant to most chemical exposures
- 95% recycled content certification meeting FTC Green Guidelines
Composite Two Story Maroon Details:
- Library ships within 7-10 business days via UPS Ground
- Weighs 27 lbs
- See product photo for library dimensions
- Handcrafted in America by Amish artisans
- Unable to ship to USPS PO Boxes
You will receive a tracking email 2-3 business days after your order. Please allow up to 7 business days for the tracking number to update as the shipping label for your library and charter sign will be on its way to Amish craftsmen in western Wisconsin.