Composite Two Story Forest Kit Little Free Library
Want to customize your charter sign? Click here to do so for only $49.95! ($79.95 value. Charter sign ships separately.)
What does "Easy Care" mean?
- Assembled with eco-friendly plastic lumber made out of recycled milk jugs
- Negligible water absorption so mold and mildew cannot penetrate surface
- Corrosion free
Pest free. Bugs, insects and termites cannot infiltrate below the surface
- Resistant to UV and harsh weather climates
- Easy to clean, mild soap and rinse with water will do
- No splintering, cracking or warping
- Surface embossed textures available for slip-resistance and aesthetic design
- Resistant to most chemical exposures
- 95% recycled content certification meeting FTC Green Guidelines
- Assembly required. Little Library kits give you the necessary hardware and instructions to assemble your book-sharing box. These kits serve as a great activity for families or groups who want the experience of building their own Little Library!
- Cheaper shipping compared to assembled Little Libraries due to smaller shipping dimensions
- Popular two-story design with an adjustable, interior shelf for extra book storage
- Weighs 27 lbs
- Handcrafted in America by Amish artisans
- Assembled library box exterior dimensions: 16" wide x 21" tall x 14" deep (the roof overhangs additional 1.5" on each side)
- View our Returns Policy.