Two Story Shed Red Kit Little Free Library
Little Library kits give provide all the necessary materials and serve as a great activity for families or groups who want the experience of building their own book-sharing box! Due to smaller shipping dimensions, kits are also cheaper to ship than assembled libraries. Once assembled, this library will be completely finished and ready to share books! Assembly required.
Charter Sign Details:
All libraries come with a complimentary standard charter sign! ($39 value.) Charter signs have your library's unique charter number and it's your key to registering your library on the Little Free Library world map. Your charter sign will be in an envelope on the outside of your library shipping box. Choose your sign with the drop-down menu above.
Special offer: Save $30 when you customize your charter sign! This is a perfect way to honor a loved one, share a favorite quote, or display your family’s name for only $49.95! ($79.95 value.) To customize your sign, select the "custom" option in the drop-down menu above, amount of lines required, and design your sign! A mockup of your sign will be created at the top of the screen.
Two Story Kit Details:
- Tools necessary for assembly are a hammer, a drill, and three drill bits: Square #2, 1/4" hexagonal, and Phillips (or a Phillips screwdriver)
- Library ships within 7-10 business days via UPS Ground
- Weighs 30 lbs
- See product photo for library dimensions
- Made from pine, plywood and a metal roof for extra water protection
- Instructions and hardware included
- Unable to ship to USPS PO Boxes
You will receive a tracking email 2-3 business days after your order. Please allow up to 7 business days for the tracking number to update as the shipping label for your library and charter sign will be on its way to Amish craftsmen in western Wisconsin.