Screw In Library Post with Topper
- No digging necessary! Simply screw in the post base and attach your included mounting post to give your book-exchange box a solid foundation
- Best suited for standard soil conditions. Not recommended for rocky or extremely sandy conditions
- Cheaper shipping than Library Post and Topper
- Handcrafted in America by Amish artisans
Don't need the mounting post and topper?
- Choose the "Screw-In Post Base" option using the “Type” pulldown, above.
Watch how easy it is to install your screw-in post base!
- Assembly required
- Includes hardware to attach Screw-In Post Base to mounting post and topper
- Library attachment hardware NOT included. (Six 2.5" x 1/4" lag screws)
- Includes a 20″ length of rebar to twist the screw into the ground
- Made of galvanized steel
- Untreated cedar post and pine post topper included